Best face toner – Know About Your Skin natural organic skin toners and Face toners
Finding the best face toners that surely reduces skin problems and concerns, is difficult in today’s commercialised world.
Water is an important ingredient much needed to bring in plumpness, elasticity, and resiliency to the skin. Our Skin contains approximately 30% water.
Inadequate water or dehydration in skin can make skin look extremely dull and dry.
The loss of water in skin can be due to-
- Prolonged exposure to dry air – cold or hot.
- Prolong shower with hot water.
- Use of chemicals
- Certain medical conditions etc.
Hence topical use of water in day to day skin care is very important to-
- Improve skin barrier function and
- Improve the feel and appearance of the skin.
The usage of water in the form of skin toner/face toners / mist is an important step in skin care routine between the cleansing and moisturising.
This helps skin
- Reduce the build up and shrink the pore size.
- Bring in smooth -even texture & tone
- Improve and maintain the overall health of the skin layer.
The water containing the different herbs – ark or herbs water-soluble nutrients gives the skin toner (Face Toners) an added potency to work on skin.
Herb waters act as super effective skin mist / toners.
Different herbs bring in different nutrients with it helping all skin types – tones and concerns find helpful natural skin toners/mist.
Herb waters/ark prepared through traditional steam distillation technique make up as the best skin toners/mist.
Know the different herb waters/ hydrosols like Chamomile, Calendula, Lavender, Rose, Marigold, Fennel, Peppermint, Carom, Nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange, sweet lime, and much more…
Why Fcae toner?
Skin toners are a topical food for skin, an essential step in skincare routine often not practiced religiously.
Water helps to keep skin stay day long moisturised, keep the skin microbiome healthy with better barrier functioning of the skin.
A right suitable skin toner can
- Improve the skin complexion and texture
- Brings in health and glow/radiance
- Reduce the pore size- shrink the pores
- Reduce the build up and break out.
- Reduce dryness – No itch or flakes
- Calm the skin and maintain good skin health.
Herb waters/ark act as super effective skin toners have multiple benefits
- Contain nutrient rich profile of the herb hence help to treat various skin disorders
- 100% free from chemicals & preservatives
- Alcohol free
Often the natural face toners/mist available in the market contains chemicals & preservatives, alcohol and is meant for external use only. Why?
Why can’t we apply the edible toner on our skin?
Why a bottle of rose/lavender water – rose/lavender skin toner is meant for cosmetic use only?
Why different grades of water?
Why can’t one bottle of herb water serve multiple uses like being a tea drops, a skin toner or a diffuser water. At SNAANA they firmly believe that we should feed our skin the same quality that we eat. they do not believe in cosmetic grades. If the herb is edible – the hydrosol prepared from it is edible too. For more details on different herb skin toner – visit us at snaana.com
How to use skin toner?
It’s simple to use skin toner
- Choose the herb water -skin toner that suits your skin type
- You can order a mist/spray bottle or order a push cap bottle.
- After cleansing use the toner with the help of a cotton pad or through a mist bottle.
- Apply face cream or oil on moist skin.
Here is the quick simple guide to help you choose the toner for your skin basis skin type.
All Skin types – Rose, Calendula, Chamomile, Lavender, Curry leaf, Neem
Oily skin – Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Camphor, Lemongrass, Sweet lime, Rosemary
Dry skin – Vetiver, Marigold, Lavender, Fennel
Baby skin – Calendula, Rose, Chamomile,
For more details on various herb skin toners suiting different skin types – visit snaana.com